Yes, she’s getting married and you’re convinced to get her a unique, thoughtful bridal shower gift. She’s your best friend, your roommate, your childhood friend or even your sister. And you can’t wait to surprise her with a charmingly perfect gift.
Here at Mentionables, we’re head over heels for gifts that are based on personality. Here are some pretty, sophisticated gifts for your bride-to-be (that pair perfectly with a little something lacy!).
For the girly girl:
- A “Just for Her” basket with a bath bomb, makeup, nail polish, face mask, or anything that will make her feel special and beautiful
- A flower subscription, because what girl wouldn't love fresh flowers delivered to her monthly?
- Something blue for her wedding day (like our darling light blue bralette)
- Fuzzy socks and slippers
For the hopeless romantic:
- A marriage journal with prompts to fill out before or after the wedding day (we love Promply's Love Story Journal)
- A Date Box subscription for date night each month
- A Mentionables gift card with a note for the couple to pick out favorite items together after the wedding day (or even before!)
- Anything that says, “Mrs.” or “Bride”
- A candle or two (our favorites are Capri Blue Volcano candles!)
For the travel-obsessed:
- A cute passport case
- Bathroom tote bag
- Lightweight robe for luxurious spa trips
- Camera accessories
- Antique photo frame that she’ll treasure
For the classy bride:
- Bedtime reads like “Whiskey in a Teacup” by Reese Witherspoon
- Coffee tables books that might include a bit of love poetry, because she is getting married after all!
- A gift card to her favorite restaurant
- Home decor like geode bookends, cozy blankets or accent throw pillows (you really can't go wrong with anything from Joanna Gaines' home line at Target - classy, cute and affordable!)
- A new plant or two (hanging succulent or a beautiful green house plant)
For the cook:
- Cookbook holder/stand so you can try a new recipe without worrying about losing your page
- Wooden or marble cutting/cheese board (get the wedding date engraved perhaps). We love this one!
- Pots and pans (we love rose gold kitchen accessories!)
- Knife set
I’m almost convinced to go out and buy myself half of these gifts (only because I already own the other half)! If you’re excited about a possible gift, you know she will be too.